CustomPayment is a payment module for shops based on OpenCart.
It enables the shopowner to define their own unlimited payment types (e.g. bank transfer incl. SEPA, check, etc.).
Note: not applicable if a payment gateway has to be used (e.g. PayPal, Skrill, sofort etc).
* Multi store
* Multi customer groups
* All installed and active languages are supported
* Defineable seperate title and text per active language
* HTML editor for text field
* Set per shipping method (or all)
* Set per geozone (or all)
* Minimum amount (based on net subtotal)
|VQMod||Yes (only 1.5.x)|
Product Code: swt-003
Display during checkout and registration process infinite terms customer has to agree (or optional).
* Enable / Disable per store (= multistore)
* Infinite texts (via information texts)
* Custom titles per section
* Custom intro text
* Display terms in customer account [optional]
* Display title per section [optional]
* Adjustable position of confirmation fields
* Adjustable max. height of texts
* All customer decisions are stored and visible for the admin (and customer if defined)
Autoinvoice with PDF
Product Code: swt-006-23
Generates automatically invoice, invoicenumber and PDF.
PDF can be send automatically per email to customer and additional addresses.
- Send invoice (PDF) per email to customer [optional
- Send invoice (PDF) per email to additional addresses (e.g. bookkeeping department)
- Select which order state shall trigger the invoice generation
- Select which customergroup(s) shall trigger the invoice generation
- Define infinite templates and select which to use
- Customizeable templates: CSS, header, body, footer
- Define per active language email templates
- Several placeholders (template and invoice) for dynamic content
- Include custom fields for company name and TAX-No
- Define invoice language (can override customers language during checkout)
- Define formats per store for customer number and invoice number - even for guests [optional]
- Define format for invoice address
- Several PDF settings to define: Size, Orientation, Fonttype, Fontsize, Fontcolor, Backgroundcolor
- CSS format can be defined global and/or inline
- PDF are stored in database and can be loaded at any time from several places
- Stored PDF can be send again to customer and/or other addresses
- Search in all stored invoices after custom terms
- Log extensions states [optional]
- Enable/disable for customes to load PDF and send per email (if logged in)
- Add entry to activity log (if enabled)
- Every .ttf and .otf font can be used
Call of extension from external programs via API possible
Product Code: swp-003
Add Sofortüberweisung (Klarna) as payment option in your OpenCart shop.
Extension requires valid contract with sofort.com (Klarna) - if not already exist, can be initiated through the module.
* Create automatically new projects
* Dedicated testmode
* Enhanced internal reports
* Support of all by sofort.com offered currencies
* Texts defineable per active language
* Inclusive German and English language files
For MijoShop please read manual or enclosed readme
Product Code: swt-001-2
Legal is a module for webshops based on OpenCart.
In all European countries it is a requirement to display several informations like prices are w./w.o. VAT, terms, final product summary, button solution, etc.
This module does this and much more.
It installs taxes, geozones and texts according to the European Laws.
Beside this, texts for prices can be easely defined and changed every time.
Legal needs for proper operating an installed VvQMod.
If VQMod is not already installed, the module will install the latest version automatically.
Legal is tested and fully working on these platforms:
- OpenCart 1.5.1.x until latest 2.2.x official published release.
- For OpenCart 2.3.x see seperate verion.
- texts automatically adding to all outgoing emails (in each active language)
- hint for prices
- text for prices
- state of plugin
- standard / special price
- final button text
- locale taxes
- locale taxclasses
- legal texts
* Update to new installed geozone(s)
- shipping methods
* Supported countries:
- All EC-Countries
- Plus Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Turkey
* Change text emails to HTML
* Notification of admin at new registrations
* Download new or updated plugins
* Check for product attributes (required for summary)
* Edit CSS directly via admin interface
* Edit template directly via admin interface
* Product summary, support for:
- metatag description
- 'lazy mode'
* Buttonsolution (product summary plus adoption of last button)
* Base Price
* Autom. switch net / gross prices
* Autom. check for valid UID (USt.ID, VAT-Nbr.) and storing results **
* Autom. collect of MOSS-relevant data and export as XML **
* Autom. update of tax rates to caclulate correct taxes and MOSS **
* Youth protection (especially for eBooks)
* Logging of all downloads (e.g. for PayPal)
* Withdrawal for digital products
* Download digital articles as guest
* Assign articles to specific customer groups
* Newsletter Double-Opt-In and confirmation per email
* Social Share Privacy
** Paid additonal services, API-Key required, see API-Points
Product Code: swt-012
This module will display chooseable product attributes beside the product summary (usual at the top of the product single view) near the price.
Normally these attributes will be shown only inside a dedicated tab 'Attributes'.
- Display for Customergroup(s) only
- Display for Store(s) only [Multistore]
- Define if attribute shall be displayed also in attributes tab
Product Code: swt-014
Assign unlimited products and/or categories to defined customer groups (e.g. reseller).
Add packaging units to your products, define special prices (conditions) for your reseller (groups).
Let the reseller simply visit their seller history with one click inside their account.
Display an enhanced statistic about each reseller in the backend.
Display reseller conditions at each product.
* Store(s) [Multistore]
* Packaging Units
* Display reseller conditions at each product (as plain text, tooltip or popup)
* Statistics (for reseller itself and in the backend for each reseller)
Product Code: swp-004
Cash is a payment module and enables the shopowner to offer the payment by cash (e.g. for customer who wants to pay at the physical store directly).
* Full language support
* Defineable text per active language
* Selectable customer group(s)
* Defineable minimum amount to become valid (see fallback)
* HTML.tags in text (e.g. image) are allowed (will be displayed only, but not stored)
* Languages English and German included
Custom Shipping v.2.3.x
Product Code: sws-001-23
Custom Shipping is mighty module to offer individual shipping methods based on several, custom rules.
While the standard shipping modules are almost not very user friendly - no or less configuration, no custom and defineable titles and texts, defining costs is only basic and limited to one (1) value only.
Here comes Custom Shipping - with it you are the only limit.
Use it to define every and each cost - for every possible shipping method like:
Post, DHL, UPS, Flight, Express and so on.
- Full language support
- Defineable for all (already) defined geozones
- Defineable title per active language [optional]
- Defineable text per active language [optional]
- Defineable infotext per active language [optional]
- Minimum value
- Assign to one/many/all customer groups
- Assign to one/many/all stores (multistore)
- Infinite shipping methods
- Unlimited rates
- Different methods for calculation: subtotal, weight, article count, volume
- Incremental or Decremental calculation
- Exclude ZIP codes
- Valid ONLY for ZIP codes
- Exclude IP-Addresses
Product Code: swt-019
Printlabel add the capabilities to your shop to print labels the easy way.
Printlabel will be added into several views automatically:
A. As Menu link (section sales)
B. Orderlist (overview of all orders)
C. Orderview (single order)
D. Productlist (overviews of all products)
* Barcodetyp [optional] selectable
- ean8, ean13, code128, QR-Code (datamatrix), UPS, MSI and more
- Print per order(s) or product(s)
- Select order IDs or product IDs
* Define default (standard) settings
- Order(s) or Product(s)
- Margin labels
- Labelsize (heigth and width)
- Select which field to use for barcode
- Seperate selection which fields to print for order(s) and product(s)
- Field ordering
Product Code: swp-001
With OpenCart it is only possible to offer recurring payments with additonal services (e.g. PayPal).
With this extension you can offer your customer to create a 'standing offer' with their native bank account. The moment a product has recurring payments defined, this payment will be displayed.
If you want to offer SEPA-Payments, please goto "Custom Payments". There you can create payments for private and business users as well.
Instalment by PayPal 2.x
Product Code: swp-010-2
Instalment Powered by PayPal
Offer your customers this new financing option.
Instalment Powered by PayPal give Shopowner (1) operating the webshop with OpenCart the oportunity, to offer the customers an instalment. A simple to use selection of the preferred rating plan and your customer (2) know instantly after verification by PayPal if he is able to pay with instalment (3).
This extension consists several componts:
- Payment Method Instalment Powered by PayPal
- Total Module Fee (4)
- Total Modul Total (4)
- Information Text (4)
With the installation all mentioned components are installed automatically. After successful definition of the settings, the module can be operated within 2 Minutes.
(1) Payment Method currently availabe for business address Germany only
(2) Payment Method currently available for customers from Germany (Payment Address) only
(3) After successful verification through PayPal
(4) Mandatory by Law (see Right of Information and Buttonlösung)
To offer this payment method, you have to contact PayPal kontaktiert. After successful verification and creation of required API-Keys, the modul is ready to be configured.In the module are integrated folloing views:
- Product Single View
These views are optional (by settings) and display that this product / article and / or this basket can by paid by an instalment.
Note: if you use a custom template, it could be that they have to be adopted (possible also by OSWorX).
Included are comprehensive help texts.
This module is 100% compatible with the checkout module of LEGAL
Shipping Temporary Cost
Product Code: swc-002-21
Shipping Temporary Cost is a regular totals module.
Because of getting high punishments in Europe if a customer does NOT see any shipping costs in the basket BEFORE he has defined where to deliver, this module will display - until the customer state the delivery address - temporary shipping costs.
The moment the real address is given, this temporary fee will be replaced by the real shipping costs.
* Define amount (subtotal)
* Define taxclass
* Limit to store(s) (multistore)
* Limit to customergroup(s)
* Display optionally fee as net or gross value
* Own titel in all active languages (multilinguale)
Product Code: swpr-030-23
Global Atribute is a very handy extension to assign product attributes to all products. Additionally you can define a text which can be displayed at each product or only product from defined categories.
Example: the legislation define, that the delivery time has to be displayed nearby the common attributes (product single view). But the shopowner is going on holiday for 2 weeks, therefore not be able to fullfill that timeframe. Normally you would have to edit all products and add this text.
With that extension this task is done within 2 minutes: simply define the text, eventuall define a timeframe when this text shall be displayed - and save.Die Erweiterung kommt als einfach zu installierendes Modul (über den bereits vorhandenen Installer), sowie deutscher und englischer Sprache.Extension comes as installation package (by the integrated installer) and with German and English Language.