Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Product Code: swp-006-23
- Reward Points: 12
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment module and enables the shopowner to offer the payment by cash (e.g. for customer who wants to pay at the physical store directly or at the delivery).
* Full language support
* Defineable text per active language
* Selectable customer group(s)
* Defineable minimum amount to become this payment method be valid
* Languages English and German included
Autoinvoice with PDF
Product Code: swt-006-23
Generates automatically invoice, invoicenumber and PDF.
PDF can be send automatically per email to customer and additional addresses.
- Send invoice (PDF) per email to customer [optional
- Send invoice (PDF) per email to additional addresses (e.g. bookkeeping department)
- Select which order state shall trigger the invoice generation
- Select which customergroup(s) shall trigger the invoice generation
- Define infinite templates and select which to use
- Customizeable templates: CSS, header, body, footer
- Define per active language email templates
- Several placeholders (template and invoice) for dynamic content
- Include custom fields for company name and TAX-No
- Define invoice language (can override customers language during checkout)
- Define formats per store for customer number and invoice number - even for guests [optional]
- Define format for invoice address
- Several PDF settings to define: Size, Orientation, Fonttype, Fontsize, Fontcolor, Backgroundcolor
- CSS format can be defined global and/or inline
- PDF are stored in database and can be loaded at any time from several places
- Stored PDF can be send again to customer and/or other addresses
- Search in all stored invoices after custom terms
- Log extensions states [optional]
- Enable/disable for customes to load PDF and send per email (if logged in)
- Add entry to activity log (if enabled)
- Every .ttf and .otf font can be used
Call of extension from external programs via API possible
Custom Shipping v.2.3.x
Product Code: sws-001-23
Custom Shipping is mighty module to offer individual shipping methods based on several, custom rules.
While the standard shipping modules are almost not very user friendly - no or less configuration, no custom and defineable titles and texts, defining costs is only basic and limited to one (1) value only.
Here comes Custom Shipping - with it you are the only limit.
Use it to define every and each cost - for every possible shipping method like:
Post, DHL, UPS, Flight, Express and so on.
- Full language support
- Defineable for all (already) defined geozones
- Defineable title per active language [optional]
- Defineable text per active language [optional]
- Defineable infotext per active language [optional]
- Minimum value
- Assign to one/many/all customer groups
- Assign to one/many/all stores (multistore)
- Infinite shipping methods
- Unlimited rates
- Different methods for calculation: subtotal, weight, article count, volume
- Incremental or Decremental calculation
- Exclude ZIP codes
- Valid ONLY for ZIP codes
- Exclude IP-Addresses
Product Code: swp-001
With OpenCart it is only possible to offer recurring payments with additonal services (e.g. PayPal).
With this extension you can offer your customer to create a 'standing offer' with their native bank account. The moment a product has recurring payments defined, this payment will be displayed.
PayPal Plus OpenCart 2.3.x
Product Code: swp-005
Combination of several payment methods: PayPal Plus
With PayPal Plus German customers can choose between:
- Debit (1)
- Buy on Account (1) (2)
(1) Payment methods available only for German customers (payment address), customers from all other countries will see only PayPal and Credicard payment options.
(2) After check through PayPalCurrently available only for Shops with business address in Germany.
More infos at PayPal-Plus
- Test- or Livemode
- Orderstatus successful
- Minimum amount basket
- Design (at PayPal) - up to 20
Extensive reports, statistics and transaction details available.Highlights:
- define up to 10 custom payment methods beside the standard PayPal methods (e.g. Banktransfer, Cash, COD, etc.)
- Fully compatible with 1-page-checkout modules
- Chooseable display of hint (select a payment method)
- Chooseable position of payment methods: either at payment selection or confirm page
- Several defineable text per installed language
- Images für custom defined payments per language