Legal is a module for webshops based on OpenCart.
In all European countries it is a requirement to display several informations like prices are w./w.o. VAT, terms, final product summary, button solution, etc.
This module does this and much more.
It install taxes, geozones and texts according European Laws/Regulations.
Beside this, texts for prices can be easely defined and changed every time.
Legal needs for proper operating an installed VQMod.
If VQMod is not already installed, the module will install the latest version automatically.
Legal is tested and fully working on these platforms:
- OpenCart 2.3.x until latest 126.96.36.199
- texts for automatically adding to all outgoing emails
- hint for prices
- text for prices
- state of plugin
- standard / special price
- final button text
- locale taxes (all EC-Countries)
- locale taxclasses (aöö EC-Countries)
- legal texts (samples, have to be adopted according your requirements)
* Update to new installed geozone(s)
- shipping methods
* Supported countries:
- All EC-Countries
- Plus Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Turkey
* Change text emails to HTML
* Notification of admin at new registrations
* Download new or updated plugins
* Check for product attributes (required for summary)
* Edit CSS directly via admin interface
* Edit template directly via admin interface
* Product summary, support for:
- metatag description
- 'lazy mode'
* Buttonsolution (product summary plus adoption of last button)
* Base Price
* Autom. switch net / gross prices
* Autom. check for valid UID (USt.ID, VAT-Nbr.) and storing results **
* Autom. collect of MOSS-relevant data and export as XML **
* Autom. update of tax rates to caclulate correct taxes and MOSS **
* Youth Protection (especially for eBooks)
* Logging of all downloads (e.g. for PayPal)
* Withdrawal for digital products
* Download digital articles as guest
* Assign articles to specific customer groups
* Newsletter Double-Opt-In and confirmation per email
* Social Share Privacy
* Edit products per net- or grossprice
* Autom. update prics in productview
* Fixed rounding bug
* Autom. add admin IP
* Cookie Consent
* Support for One-Page-Checkouts
* Support for template Journal2
* Approved legal text in cooperation with it-law (requires seperate contract)
** Paid additional services, API-Key required, see API-Points
|Changelog||5.4.19 2019.04.30 # download log (complete reworked) 5.4.18 2019.03.15 # newsletter plugin: search # download plugin: search # terms plugin: search # missing exportFile() + plugin base price: price + newsletter plugin: synchronize ^ base price plugin adopted for adv profit module (field price) 5.4.17 2018.06.06 # backend: newsletter header links # plugin priceupdate ^ plugin cookie + check field read_only in custom_field and add if not exist 5.4.16 2018.03.07 + UID Check for CH + new language file for UID (admin) + new check for UID if from same country + admin: check UID at add/edit 5.4.15 2018.01.24 # baseprice calculation (admin) 5.4.14 2017.11.26 + code for amazon login_pay payment # baseprice in compare view when OC >= 2.1 # helper legal attributes # attachments to email 5.4.13 2017.10.13 # several small bugs (e.g. admin > baseprice display) 5.4.12 2017.09.06 # pricehint overlay 5.4.11 2017.07.12 + one-page-checkout settings (e.g. for Journal2) + helper: settings to build correct summary for one-page-checkout designs + new hint position: journal2 + define attributes to display in final summary + setting to check UID at each login # no net and reverse charge if customer same country as shop # display help at some views ^ new version minicolors ^ minor code optimizations 5.4.10 2017.06.27 # safari & cookie + new tab cookie settings + text for cookie usage - cookie.css (handled via backend settings) 5.4.9 2017.05.29 + exclude admin/customer,report from hint # plugin: gross price checkout ^ code cleaning|