Q: Why are commercial extensions of OSWorX available only here at OSWorX?
A: There are several reasons for this.
- The terms of service of the OpenCart extension directory are not clearly defined
- Because of this, I cannot agree to this terms
- This terms are giving no answer who is operating the platform
- The operator of this directory is sitting in Hong-Kong - that is quite away from me
- I do not know anything about the commercial laws in China (where Hongkong belongs)
- The operator of the platform cannot guarantee any payment
- The operator is holding back 25% percent of each payment for his own
- If something goes wrong with the operator, who can guarantee the payout
- The operator (and his admins) can see in any source code because these files are hosted on his server
- This respository cannot guarantee the uptime of his service