|Module Legal Next Version|
With the new version of the module Legal, webshops based inside the EC (European Community) will meet all required points to operate the shop within the legal requirements.
In short what they are?
As some of you may know, the last months the European Parliament published a few laws regarding the information a seller has to display before customer can pay.
Now every member of the EC has to implement this in national law until the 13th December 2013.
But some of them are quicker, like Germany or England.
In Germany for example all webshops have to display from the 1st of August 2012 something called a 'product summary' above the 'final' button (before the payment ).
The button itself has to be renamed like 'Buy' or 'I want to buy' or soemthing like this.
Strictly forbidden are wording (as it is right now) like 'Order', 'Continue' etc.
Another point of these new regulations is to show how your prices are calculated: with or without taxes - the visitor has to see this immediately!
All of this and more can be achived with the new version of the Module Legal.
With the module legal you can
- define how prices will be marked
- define the explaination to display how your prices are calculated (in all installed languages)
- display product attributes (aka summary)
- define which plugins shall be used
- define which button text shall be displayed (in all installed languages)
- adopt the text for 'special' prices if the are displayed together with the regular price
- install correct taxes, etc.
- update products with correct taxes
- lazy mode
- and more